1. Click on the Start
button, then on Programs -> eScan for Windows ->
eScan Registration. Enter the 30 character License
key which you would have received after purchasing eScan
and then click on Apply.
2. A new License Information window will be displayed
3. Right-click on the 30 character key displayed
under Standard Key (Thirty character) tab and
click on Add Activation Code.
4. Select "Register Activation Code"
radio button and click on Register.
5. Fill in your Personal Information and click
6. In the next window you will have 2 options to
register eScan (Online and Email) If you are
registering using the "Online" option,
make sure your PC is connected to the internet and then
click on Next.
7. A new 60 character key will be added in the License
Information window automatically and it will activate
8. If you select the "Email" option
and click on Next, a new email will get composed
automatically having all the details provided by you
during the Registration wizard.
9. Email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have email set up on this machine then get the information from the file that's been created in the root of the eScan folder, Emailcontent.txt and email from a different location.