Current version of MDaemon Messaging Server is v19| Release Notes |QuickStart Guide
MDaemon Messaging Server — Features
Email Authentication and Certification
The MDaemon Messaging Server is a trusted alternative to Microsoft Exchange mail server or any other server used by small and medium businesses. It has been deployed in over 90 different countries and supports millions of mailboxes to meet the messaging and collaboration needs of businesses worldwide. The MDaemon Messaging Server was one of the first email products to validate and sign messages using current authentication techniques (DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM), Domain Based Message Authentication Reporting and Conformance (DMARC) , and Sender ID). The MDaemon Messaging Server is also one of the first mail servers to offer users the benefits of a free email certification service.
Powerful & Easy to Implement
- The MDaemon Messaging Server powerful feature set provides unprecedented network flexibility while its ease of installation will have you up and running in minutes without the need for costly IT resources.
- WebAdmin allows administrators to securely manage MDaemon, RelayFax, and WorldClient from anywhere in the world. This convenient remote administration tool is included in MDaemon Messaging Server.
- Backup and recovery of your MDaemon data is quick and easy without requiring a third-party application or the advanced setup many other mail servers require. Backing up and recovering your MDaemon configuration files, mail, public folders, and other settings is easy.
- When combined with SecurityPlus for MDaemon, MDaemon provides inline antivirus scanning that helps detect and reject viruses with the least amount of time and effort.
- It includes a powerful spam blocker, spam filter, grey list processing, and now features SpamAssassin 3, which uses a wide variety of local and network tests to identify spam signatures to make it harder for spammers to identify a single aspect that they can craft their messages to work around.
- When combined with SecurityPlus for MDaemon, MDaemon Messaging Server provides the next generation of antivirus and spam protection.
- On the road, at home, or in the office the MDaemon Messaging Server supports technology that can keep you connected to your customers with exceptional support for mobile device users.
Proven Groupware Solution
- Improve communications among members of your organization no matter where they are physically located.
Complements Microsoft Outlook
- Easy to use and implement with extensive support for Microsoft Outlook.
- Outlook Connector for MDaemon unlocks the collaborative functions of Microsoft Outlook using MDaemon as the mail server and groupware platform.
- Outlook users can share Calendar, Task, Contact, Notes, and Journal folders without the expense or expertise required by Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Learn more…
WorldClient — Full-Featured Webmail Client
- The MDaemon Messaging Server comes with its own powerful Webmail client, WorldClient, that lets users access and manage email, address books, and calendars remotely through their web browser.
- WorldClient features include spell check, shared calendaring and scheduling, multiple language support, email account creation, and customizable themes that will have your entire organization communicating better immediately.
- When you purchase the MDaemon Messaging Server, you receive Upgrade Protection, which entitles you to free upgrades to the latest product version for the duration of your software agreement.
- The MDaemon Messaging Server offers the flexibility and scalability to meet your business requirements. It is an affordable messaging and collaboration solution that is used by companies around the world.
- Discover how easy it is to implement by downloading a free 30-day trial version today.
Available in Multiple Languages
MDaemon® Messaging Server
WorldClient Webmail Client Included with MDaemon*
- French Canadian
- Netherlands / Dutch
MDaemon's Remote Administration Client — WebAdmin