Current release is v12.0.4r1 Release Notes New in v12
SQL Backup and Restore
- License Requirements
BackupAssist Core License and the SQL Server Add-on
BackupAssist's SQL Backup Engine allows you to backup SQL Servers with a choice of either daily backups or near-continuous backups (every 15 minutes), and backing up specific databases or complete servers.
With a Restore Wizard that makes database recovery simple, BackupAssist is a great way of protecting your databases and the applications that sit on top of SQL Server.
- Backup any number of local or remote (networked) SQL Servers from one machine (using only one add-on license)
- Choose between daily backups or near-continuous data protection
- Capture a "live snapshot" of your databases, so the SQL Server can be running during the backup
- Perform Transation-log backups of your SQL databases for specific point-in-time restoration of databases
- Restore an entire SQL server or individual databases using the built-in SQL Restore utility
Remote SQL Backups - Click here to view the pdf doucment detailing the steps required when backing up remote SQL Servers.
Download the 30-day FREE trial version and test it out for yourself.